Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope its not to us, dont care how talented he is, but hes an utter snidey little rat.

I mean im a football fan, so I will forgive and forget the 2nd he kisses the badge, but hes vermin, hope he joins Hull the utter snake.
Just makes me wonder why yous haven't moved onto other CB targets. IMO we've been looking about for a replacement (loans :blush:) and told yous to hold on in the meantime I might be wrong but wouldn't be surprised.

Just makes me wonder why yous haven't moved onto other CB targets. IMO we've been looking about for a replacement (loans :blush:) and told yous to hold on in the meantime I might be wrong but wouldn't be surprised.

I think Holgate's form is the key tbh mate.

He's playing very well and we'll probably happily go into the season with him as fourth choice -- unless we can get our priority target (Kone) in now.

That's just my opinion like.

Haha, good lad i read the Pure Football forum quite a bit, that Bear guy is deffo a blue tho lol
As chod as we are Pure Football has some great lads on we know how to laugh at ourselves lol. Haha Bear is spot on, certainly got a thing for your lot but is a MLF at heart

Thats fine for utility and squad fillers, but we are talking about spending a club record for him, for that money, we are not going to shoe-horn him into his weaker position.

Thats like spending £50 million on John Stones to play right back!!!

Pace, Pace, Pace.

I think we are looking at playing an aggressive counter game with a choice of Bolasie, Deulofeu, Barkley, Mirallas and potentially Brahimi.

Lennon too if he stays. Depends how lethal they are at finishing or setting up tap ins.

I reckon this too

They may well have been willing to subsidise his wages for a foreign club, but I doubt they'd do so so heavily for us.

City also have a very long relationship with Torino. Their Ultras still have City/Torino flags at games to this day.

Cant remember why exactly, but it is rooted in their shared experience of being in the shadow of more glamorous clubs back in the 80s or 70s I think.

I think both their fanzines, back in the day, were both called "Under a shadow" or something.

we haven't moved on because we know we'll get him if someone comes to you, always been the case IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back