Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see it. Despite the blah blah all Summer from Everton.

Thats just it, there has been no blah blah by Everton all Summer.

Koeman mentioned the GK situation
Moyes and the Napoli Chairman spouted the Koubs and Kone
The Zenit manager confirmed we bid for Witsel
Bahrimi has left the Algerian camp to sign for somebody, the internet very much implies its us
And again the internet is the only Gabbi source

Everton meanwhile have kept their mouth firmly shut, there has been no blah blah.

Thats just it, there has been no blah blah by Everton all Summer.

Koeman mentioned the GK situation
Moyes and the Napoli Chairman spouted the Koubs and Kone
The Zenit manager confirmed we bid for Witsel
Bahrimi has left the Algerian camp to sign for somebody, the internet very much implies its us
And again the internet is the only Gabbi source

Everton meanwhile have kept their mouth firmly shut, there has been no blah blah.
May I correct myself and make that the Everton ITKs on various forms of media all Summer.
In any case, 5 in and 3 out in 1 day is not Everton-like.

Has is it changed nothing? Take a look around you and you tell me.

How is it embarrassing? Much was promised, little has transpired.

There was a massive overreach in claims for the incoming regime. That should never have happened. The assessment of our possibilities should have been more circumspect.

There's no use denying it, 2/3 months ago we were getting a very different message about what we can achieve and when we can achieve it than we are getting now. There's a lot of backtracking going on and I detect a sheepishness replacing the boldness.

Not having a go mate, but you have been wrong before like...

Chances are that we are trying to sort out a deal for Brahimi.

He has left the Algerian national side training camp to sort future.

He is 50% owned by a company which is a pain in the ****

He has been linked quite strongly in the press and the whole Sky Sources stuff a week or so ago.

I hope we can get this deal done.

Not we, it's been well documented in the media that we would be spending big and investment would be made to the squad.
Media, journalists respected posters on varying forums and surely they would have had word from the club about our ambitions under the new owner.

So we believed the hype, I'm going to say something really controversial, even though we were going backwards with Martinez world live to see what he would have done in this window.
I believe we'd be happier than we are now.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back