Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what's not right and here's the blunt reality. Despite having a brilliant business man as a new major shareholder, despite having a globally recognised manager, despite having "the most influential man in the PL" in our DoF, the cold, hard facts are that we are not as attractive a club as we the fans think we are - yet.

After 25 years of stagnation and relative deterioration we've a huge amount of catch up to do. Despite the promises of our new management team, and the prospects for our future, until we achieve things on the pitch and off it we won't attract the very highest level of players because in footballing terms (which ultimately is what players are interested in) we're also rans - a great club with a great history, but not currently at the highest levels of the game.

We thought, I thought, we could sell a good enough pitch to make some of the very best want to come to us, be part of the project, but the sad truth is that a professional footballer's career is short, and they will only deal in the now, not the future.

I've no doubt we'll make it back to the highest levels, but I'm a fan and can wait, a professional footballer has options and can have jam today, not just tomorrow.

Some people are so deluded and blinkered, we are NOT a global brand, we are not even respected nationally in some quarters... History for many is irrelevant pre- sky television

I hate to use the term " project " but this is where we are..... without european football we are limited, bigger clubs than ourselves are victims, west ham in europe in one of the most recently recognised stadiums , based in London , have whored themselves for a striker without success... esk, do not take notice of some of the narrow mindedness on here... keep up the good work

Big difference in 7 days to go rather than 24hours tho mate.

But yes, im still expecting 5.

GK, FB, CB, CM, ACM/Winger, ST

3-4 Outs.
All that on the final day mate? You do remember we are talking about Everton and transfer window activity?

6a0115712a8fa8970c01630362517a970d-pi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back