Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
....looking forward to today. This is the one I posted yesterday following Twitter rumours of Sakho to Sunderland releasing Kone to us;

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...mamadou-sakho-could-help-evertons-transfer-p/

All this means if it happens is Coleman will take his spot back and Holgate will drop to 4th choice CB.. maybe even 5th. I do not want another CB. At least now he would be 2nd choice and possibly 3rd choice CB and get some game time.

All this means if it happens is Coleman will take his spot back and Holgate will drop to 4th choice CB.. maybe even 5th. I do not want another CB. At least now he would be 2nd choice and possibly 3rd choice CB and get some game time.

.....Holgate has already put pressure on Coleman which is how it should be. It's said you're only as strong as your bench, if RK feels he needs Kone then there will be more competition for places. If we're going to progress it's how it has to be.

Players who we may ship out today e.g Niasse, do they need to be gone by 11pm tonight or can we still sell abroad after today if other countries transfer windows are open?

.....Holgate has already put pressure on Coleman which is how it should be. It's said you're only as strong as your bench, if RK feels he needs Kone then there will be more competition for places. If we're going to progress it's how it has to be.

I know in the real world the manager needs to ensure he can field the best he can... I'm a sucker for giving youth a chance and take a punt on the long term development of a player. If he has the potential to go past another player given game time, I would want to see that game time given. For me I want to see Holgate, Davies and even Dowell get decent game time, even if it means taking a risk. Then again my job isn't on the line.

Thoughts on Wilshere... would he not be a brilliant replacement for Barry if we could keep him fit!
Post thought Editing: to be fair that is meant to be Davies isnt it. I do go around in circles in my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back