Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in the real world the manager needs to ensure he can field the best he can... I'm a sucker for giving youth a chance and take a punt on the long term development of a player. If he has the potential to go past another player given game time, I would want to see that game time given. For me I want to see Holgate, Davies and even Dowell get decent game time, even if it means taking a risk. Then again my job isn't on the line.

...we're all delighted to see the youngsters coming through but we also want success. The kids will have to be increasingly special to break into the team.

Big Vic is , as I type, apparently driving his car ... he's coming home... fingers crossed it's headed Goodison's way.
Imagine!! Big Rom up front with our marquee signing...VICTOR ANICHEBE!!!

This in a nutshell sums up our window.

However, the business we have done imho sets us up nicely for the season.

Nah, we definitely need a central midfielder. If Barry or Gana get injured we are screwed in there. Besic injured, McCarthy injured or off, be disappointed if this is overlooked.

We also 100% need a striker, if we are going into the season with Kone as back up to Rom that's not really good enough is it? We laughed at him last season. Two goals against Yeovil don't all of a sudden make him decent.

Nah, we definitely need a central midfielder. If Barry or Gana get injured we are screwed in there. Besic injured, McCarthy injured or off, be disappointed if this is overlooked.

We also 100% need a striker, if we are going into the season with Kone as back up to Rom that's not really good enough is it? We laughed at him last season. Two goals against Yeovil don't all of a sudden make him decent.

I would agree that that it would be a good thing to add a couple but I don't see it as vital nor actually happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back