Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
today's gonna be horrible like.

definitely do need a few in (and I'm still going with that I'm expecting at least 2 in - though I think 3 is possible).

Either way though, and whatever happens today, it doesn't change the fact that we have had - IMO - a good window overall and we have improved the squad.

Of course, if you were expecting us to spend £100m then your expectations will have been higher.

Personally, I expected us to spend more than we have, and I'll be disappointed if we haven't by the end of the day, but I'm not going to be angry about it because we've got a good squad, a good manager and we're in a good position.

Spurs bid 16 million for 30 million rated sissoko.

bit of an odd amount to bid, perhaps there might be something in us going for him and upping the offer, get him under 30 and he is a good signing IMO

Wonder if a back up striker is going to be number 10 part 2? Where he don't actually get one but get linked with them up until deadline?

I reckon only the right back will arrive, anything more is a bonus, although if its only 2 defenders then i will fume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back