Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
today's gonna be horrible like.

definitely do need a few in (and I'm still going with that I'm expecting at least 2 in - though I think 3 is possible).

Either way though, and whatever happens today, it doesn't change the fact that we have had - IMO - a good window overall and we have improved the squad.

Of course, if you were expecting us to spend £100m then your expectations will have been higher.

Personally, I expected us to spend more than we have, and I'll be disappointed if we haven't by the end of the day, but I'm not going to be angry about it because we've got a good squad, a good manager and we're in a good position.

Will you still think we have had a good window should we not get any striker and centre midfielder and a playmaker in today mate?

We went in needing all 3 and with less than 15 hours left no sign we are gonna fix those holes.

We've been lucky with Stekelenbergs form and Holgate stepping up as it removed two urgent needs already

Lots of holes in this squad coming into the summer - most holes are still evident

Couple of injuries and we are pretty much a bit screwed (Lukaku, Barry OR Gueye, Barkley)

Will you still think we have had a good window should we not get any striker and centre midfielder and a playmaker in today mate?

We went in needing all 3 and with less than 15 hours left no sign we are gonna fix those holes.

We've been lucky with Stekelenbergs form and Holgate stepping up as it removed two urgent needs already

Lot pof holes in this squad coming in - most holes are still evident

Couple of injuries and we are pretty much a bit screwed (Lukaku, Barry OR Gueye, Barkley)
Totally correct analysis - excellent post.

Anything in the Charlie Taylor rumors? or just twitter at its best?

Seems like a good go at 7million, more so if Walsh wants him!

Totally correct analysis - excellent post.

We had 3 seasons of MArtinez banging on about getting a playmaker in and failing, this summer - supposed limitless amounts to do so, no playmakers arrived, as for the striker - absolutely incredulous that a team with any ambition will go in with one recognized fit striker (and one whose form has been awful as well) and counting on a 35 yo to maintain fitness an dfrom over 12 months is 'Niave' at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back