Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's not. They will get 20 odd games out of him if it's an average season. Those 20 games could include playing Liverpool or other big clubs and give us a chance in those games.

I'm not saying we missed a trick but we are about as much a threat to Arsenal as Palace so I don't see any reason we couldn't have gone for him.
Wilshere doesn't deserve to be a footballer let alone playing for Everton!

I think people lose there common sense over player playing at poor teams. Look at Gana, I didn't even know he existed 6 weeks ago. And I wouldn't swap him for anyone right now. Sissoko for me was outstanding at the euros and would be brilliant at the right teams under the tight manager. Personally think he'd be a great addition to our squad.

And we just controlled a game against them at home (as we should be doing) yet people will still whinge :)

As an a-side, Wilshere is really a proper melt if he goes to Palace.

Had offers from Roma and Juve (they sounded him out as another alternative to Witsel), yet chooses Palace
They didn't have Bony. That's like us playing without Lukaku. Wilshere didn't want to move his young family which is probably why he also choose Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back