Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said to Stevon mate I worded it badly. He's definitely creative though - I myself have seen enough of him to know that.

On your last point - it depends.

Koeman seems to be wanting to play more with pace and presence up top. You're still acting like we're playing under RM where a playmaker was vital.

Alternatively, bringing a player like Brahimi in - combined with the players we already have - gives us loads of options up top and in turn provides more space for Barkley - who is more than capable of being a playmaker.

Let's not get 'tunnel' vision, ey? IF Koeman wants to bring in a player it's because they'll suit how HE wants to play, not us.

As he said, the players change - not him.

Same applies to the fans.

All well and good mate, but pace and power std with Barkley in a playmaker role won't work at teams that sit deep and park the bus, for that you need some guile and a plan b, we haven't had one for years and signing explosive fast players won't change that, if anything our going more that way is likely to see more teams sit deep against us as everyone and his dog will realise we're set up to hit on the break.

Playmaker or a top box to box is a neccesity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back