Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross is kind of being billed for that role though surely? Although he isn't totally effective at it yet, that's what he seems to be to me. Does this Brahimi fella have a creative brain like those you mentioned?

I haven't seen too much of him to be honest, mainly going from what I've read and what I recall when he's played for Algeria (usually boss for them). The main thing I remember is actually his dribbling, which is Bolasie-like in that he rips people for fun.

But given the likes of Mata have been targeted, I was kind of going under the assumption Brahimi was being sought for the same kind of role. Which says to me, no matter what Koeman thinks of Ross or where he sees him playing, he wants another creative 'playmaker' type.

Me in charge we would already have a Sissoko Carvalho partnership with Hart as GK and Bony on the bench.

You see, the thing that I don't understand with football fans is the assumption that the only reason we don't sign players is because either a) we didn't offer enough or b) we effed something up.

God forbid a player actually told us to eff off or the agent persuaded him to go elsewhere or he decided he wanted to go somewhere else because it suited his family.

What makes you think those players wanted to sign for us?

Well then its a l'equipe vs sky sports for who is telling the truth then haha

Hope the french are right. I reckon he will be a good signing for us, don't think anyone will notice him at spurs.
I think you need to reread that mate.

It say he is leaving les Blues ( nickname for the French team ) to negotiate a transfer.

It does NOT say he is joing the blues!

It is strange when the coaching staff themselves were saying very busy week of transfer incoming next week and that was 3 weeks ago! Why say it..

I'd say because they can take a few weeks to happen. The nature of a deadline suggests that many times, deals will go on til they end to maximise the fee, or get replacements sorted etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back