Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr, don't be so angry. I'm allowed my opinion even if you don't agree with it. The difference is, I'm right an your not. Now stop being a little girl and crack on with your day.

By the way, I think your super cool.
I'm in a clinic assessing ladies with suspected cancers, I can't have an angry head on! You'll be praising our Persian overlord by tonight. Have a wonderful day sweet prince x

I don't think we will get a playmaker - I think Koeman will play Mirallas in this role. Brahimi will give us pace and trickery on the left and mean we don't need to bring on Kone.

I think you need to reread that mate.

It say he is leaving les Blues ( nickname for the French team ) to negotiate a transfer.

It does NOT say he is joing the blues!

sorry mate, don't understand french so didn't bother to look lol took chimpys word that the story was for us.

No he's not. They will get 20 odd games out of him if it's an average season. Those 20 games could include playing Liverpool or other big clubs and give us a chance in those games.

I'm not saying we missed a trick but we are about as much a threat to Arsenal as Palace so I don't see any reason we couldn't have gone for him.

Asking a lot considering he's actually only played 17 prem games in the last 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back