Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see you can still show a bit of humour, mate. Was afraid the trolls would have scared you off.

For what it's worth, though I'm sure you know this already, perhaps the lesson is that no matter how sure you are or how sourced you are, speaking in certain terms is just risky. Football is a crazy, volatile business.

I for one appreciate the info anyway. I've seen this place scare off good folks offering good info too many times.

You know what? for the record, happy for Witsel. He waited to get the move he wanted and it materialised. Not really arsed we didn't sign him off the basis of that, he turned us down for one specific reason and looks likeit came through for him.

Side note, Surely Juve have a back up midfielder or two available to buy?

How do you know we didn't?

Or that players at the level we wanted were unavailable?
Huh I don't understand what you are saying. I know we haven't because they aren't here.

It's incompetent to think that if you can't get the players you want then just to give up. That's like being a guy and saying unless she's a super model I don't want her.

The reality is you take the best you can get - that's how you move up the league. The job of the club is to find the best they can get not live in la la land and moan about how they were rejected all summer.

But there has been players we could have got that would have significantly improved us.

I think we really need an attacking mid. Bar Barkley who do we have who can fill in? We only have wingers and CMs..Lets go for Isco

Yeah I don't get it either. All these players linked yet not one creative mid looking likely. We'll have an abundance of wingers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back