Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahimi, Kone, Begovic and a striker from Italy plus Calvert Lewin

Don't think anybody would be disappointed with that.

Brahimi is known for mainly playing on the left hand side according to his page on football sites. That means Kev / Del can play behind Rom or be back up strikers if Rom is not fit, or indeed this mystery striker from Italy.

You know what? for the record, happy for Witsel. He waited to get the move he wanted and it materialised. Not really arsed we didn't sign him off the basis of that, he turned us down for one specific reason and looks likeit came through for him.

Side note, Surely Juve have a back up midfielder or two available to buy?

Ladies and gentleman, I present Ashtonian: The Football Cuckold.

Oh you are an optimist. We have just been rejected by our backup to Perez and Bony is going to Stoke.

There's about 12 hours left. I don't think we are getting a striker.

Well I did say 'hopefully getting'. 12 hours or not, deals seem to be dead one minute and revived the next all the time so let's just wait and see eh!

"@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: David Nugent seen at Finch Farm ahead of £15m #TransferDeadlineDay move to #EFC
bd6946d9-20ca-4cc9-b053-7995af550a3c
IesTiH3.png
"

When Rom's form turned to crap last season our results were relegation standard.

We have absolutely no squad depth. I'm not sold on Stek, a few good games does not make a good GK and we are also completely reliant on a 35 year old Barry and 34 year old Jags.

A few injuries that's all it would take.
we had a relegation manager last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back