Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony's loan deal to Stoke includes an option to buy next summer, for only 8.5m apparently, bargain that, especially in an inflated market as well

Doing what?

Sulking so he gets a move.

Hes got major attitude problems.

It's your opinion and i'll respect it. I don't think it's the case honestly, you know how Porto works, buying cheap, selling expensive. They have a completely different team every year.

Anyways, let's see what happens until transfer window gets closed.

Kudos.

What I don't really understand is that for the whole window all I'm hearing is how awful Sky Sport sources are. Yet on TDD we take everything they say as absolute gospel.

Sky Sports News transfer deadline day is a parody from the day today. I'm expecting tonight it to say written by Steve Coogan and Chris Morris.

Ill be watching it later for a laugh.

The pressure from the bed wetters is growing hour by hour and at this moment in time they are definitely on top but still plenty of time left in this game Andy.

Let's go through a few of the chances, Bony was announced to be in talks with Stoke which caused a few groans and the bed wetters won a corner. From the resulting corner it was announced Spurs are going to sign Sissoko which caused the bed wetters to groan again but other reports indicated that spurs interest had cooled so the excuse makers had a quick counter attack before it was announced on Sky we have no interest.

Exciting battle, but plenty of life left in both sides.

Rumours are rife ..... All out war the bedwetters are going to the mattresses ! The excuse makers are well pissed on, I mean off, more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back