Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its defo a player problem, cos hes doing the same at Porto.

Doing exactly what?

At Rennais, the coach didn't like him for some reasons (and maybe Brahimi didn't like him either way) that's why he didn't play that much. But at Porto he has played a good amount of games with some good numbers. He's not Messi, of course, he needs to improve as I said, but he can do some serious nice things still. He needs a good coach able to tell him what he does wrong and what he does right.

4lS9ERX.png

Take it the zenit president was just lying again then mate

This is a silly argument though mate. We have spent £28 Million on Bolasie, money was always available due to the fact we knew we could sell Stones.

I think the poster is saying that it's clear to see we have no extra money on top of sales.....

Whether you agree with that or not should be the issue here.

Lunch time for Vinny.
He must be pleased with his sedate mornings work.

....the thing is, FF isn't far from Speke airport. The tractors you see at FF are merely the finishing touches to a tunnel that runs directly from the arrival area. I don't profess to be ITK on this but it makes absolute sense, hence we get information from the Mole.

We had the money for one player. Big deal. We spent 25m on Bolasie.

I'm not saying we didn't have any money. We sold Stones and we have received an extra 35m from the TV so there is/was money there. However there hasn't been enough to strengthen all the positions we need to strengthen with the market as it is.

Again you know nothing.

Sissoko is better than any midfielder we currently have fit, I say fit cos Besic is 20times the player, but hes better than the rest.
Don't want to piss on your chips (with mayo) but Gana is our best midfielder and still would be if Sissoko come in IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back