Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, almost bed time here. How's everyone coping so far???

2qbylhd.gif

Was hoping that wasn't going to continue after Walsh left but the likes of Musa, Zieler, Mendy already done, Silmani and Adrien Silva looking likely, fantastic window for them
I was hoping they wouldn't have the money to do that kind of business.

It's going to take us years to get above them again.

@Moomin I think it's time for a in-play report of the game and how it's going, Soccer Saturday style esque please.

The pressure from the bed wetters is growing hour by hour and at this moment in time they are definitely on top but still plenty of time left in this game Andy.

Let's go through a few of the chances, Bony was announced to be in talks with Stoke which caused a few groans and the bed wetters won a corner. From the resulting corner it was announced Spurs are going to sign Sissoko which caused the bed wetters to groan again but other reports indicated that spurs interest had cooled so the excuse makers had a quick counter attack before it was announced on Sky we have no interest.

Exciting battle, but plenty of life left in both sides.

Take it the zenit president was just lying again then mate
We had the money for one player. Big deal. We spent 25m on Bolasie.

I'm not saying we didn't have any money. We sold Stones and we have received an extra 35m from the TV so there is/was money there. However there hasn't been enough to strengthen all the positions we need to strengthen with the market as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back