Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here to LOL at you virgins fuming over Bony going to Stoke.

Couldn't be happier that we're not in for Bony. He's massively lazy, if we are going to get another striker, get someone who will do that running that Lukaku doesn't. At least then when we pair them they should mould nicely.

Well. I been supporting him since he signed for my team, Granada CF. I couldn't believe when it happened, he came from a french team, Stade Rennais, and he wasn't playing there as he was having some problems with their coach, yeah, we signed a, theorically, problematic player, but later on we discovered that it was more like a coach problem that a player problem.

Its defo a player problem, cos hes doing the same at Porto.

Gana did shine though mate look at his stats, just that his teammates were that awful.

And let's have it right, sissoko shined in one game at the euros

KMrNm.gif

I'm a huge fan of Tadic mate but after the first few months he stopped doing things like that because Koeman had to adapt his style slightly after an initial good start for S'ton culminated in a few defeats etc.

Let's just see, ey mate?

don't be silly, of course we will see what happens. today, and going forward under Koeman. you will patronize the loons into a frenzy with stuff like that, and they are bad enough as it is.

he still bought that type of player which would suit his tactics at the time though, so now hopefully he will deliver the football brain Goodison deserves

unless the plan is that he fills attack with tricky dumb speed demons until we get Europa and can land our very own Pablo Aimar

Gabbiadini is a striker/second-striker.

Brahimi is a winger (occasional No.10)
Perez is also a 2nd striker and Gabbiadini can play as an ACM.

We heard about them all around the same time. Maybe what we are looking for is a someone to support Rom. Depending on who we get Koeman will change his tactics slightly.

I'm feeling even more unoptimistic about our dealings today, no attacking midfielder will come in and there will be more outs than ins, i'll be very surprised if we get 2 quality players in.

Vault me.....Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back