Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer Centre Live ‏@TransferCentreL 6m6 minutes ago
Ludogorets have rejected a £3m bid from Everton for 25-year-old Brazilian left-back Natanael Pimienta.

I've seen a couple of people who are involved in twitter account, they only post things that are about to happen or that have already been confirmned. Decent source I have found. I use it to keep track of everybody else's signings.

Been retweetened/endorsed by a couple of journo's, one of whom is Peter O'Rourke, who is well sourced.
left backs and right wingers

Transfer Centre Live ‏@TransferCentreL 6m6 minutes ago
Ludogorets have rejected a £3m bid from Everton for 25-year-old Brazilian left-back Natanael Pimienta.

I've seen a couple of people who are involved in twitter account, they only post things that are about to happen or that have already been confirmned. Decent source I have found. I use it to keep track of everybody else's signings.

Been retweetened/endorsed by a couple of journo's, one of whom is Peter O'Rourke, who is well sourced.

i want a brazilian or two

... in the everton squad i mean, not personally

Time for @GrandOldTeam to get the soothing Whale call and pan pipe music to auto load and play every time anyone logs into this thread - not even lunch time and we have had shouts of relegation, melt, virgin, ban threats and Anichebe !!

A phenomenal moment that GOT is in at this moment of phenomenal moments.
Relax, just listen as the music comes willowing across the ocean.

Hey fellas,

how are you doing?

So I decided to register myself in your forum to tell you a bit more of Brahimi. I have read some of you saying that he's not a good sign nor a good player and that you maybe don't need him -others don't even know anything about him-

Well. I been supporting him since he signed for my team, Granada CF. I couldn't believe when it happened, he came from a french team, Stade Rennais, and he wasn't playing there as he was having some problems with their coach, yeah, we signed a, theorically, problematic player, but later on we discovered that it was more like a coach problem that a player problem.

At Granada is where Brahimi started to shine, forging his own legend as he quickly became the best player of our team, every match was carried by him, no matter if we were facing Barcelona, Real Madrid or Sevilla. He would try to create some good plays even though our team was lackluster. Playing in a defensive team like our team, he managed to be the best dribbler of Europe 2014 with more succesful take-ons and the best African player.

At Porto, he did some fine seasons, even scoring ~10 goals in Champions League, which is not a tiny amount. He was (or is) also one of the best players at Porto and seems to be that now it's time for him to move, honestly, I didn't expect him to be signing for Everton (i'd prefer another team, but i really like your team, hopefully Lukaku doesn't leave) but now im so pumped out.

If you sign Brahimi, you'll sign a great player, maybe he needs to improve his pass (in that matter, he's not Özil or Modric, which can make these outstanding passes to strikers) but he's a superb player overall, incredible ball skills, honestly, it's the best dribbler i've seen. Also his finishing skills are more than decent and so are his free kick skills, he scored some beauty ones.

Well, that's it for today. Excuse my english! Tried my best, though.

Hopefully you sign him.

Take care!
Muchos Gracias Senor

upload_2016-8-31_11-51-4.webp

Brahimi can play as a striker.

Not really. "9" Striker you mean?

I mean, he can play, sure, but he never did. Would be a waste as he's a better Winger or CAM.

He could even play as CM, but not his best either as he tends to dribble easily, so losing the ball there it's a potential risk.

So what positions are we actually in for.

Perez / Barihimi / Gabbiadini - 2nd striker / attacking midfielder
Kone - CB

Does anyone think we are seriously in for any other positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back