Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets hope Crystal Palace are serious about McCarthy, £20m will do.
I would imagine there will be a trade off here. We would sell Mccarthy if we had a replacement, i.e i would guess Sissoko. If we can't negotiate Sissoko then we wouldn't sell MccArthy.

Although knowing us, we will agree to the sale and then find out last minute the sissoko deal has fell through and we are stuck understaffed then.

id keep his as a decent backup / competition... depending on if a) the manager wants him and b) he wants to fight of course
If we had a replacement lined up I'd take the £20 million.

I like McCarthy but he's been out of form for pushing two seasons now and I can't see him getting any game time while Gana is going all Sierra Leone child soldier on opposition players.

I would imagine there will be a trade off here. We would sell Mccarthy if we had a replacement, i.e i would guess Sissoko. If we can't negotiate Sissoko then we wouldn't sell MccArthy.

Although knowing us, we will agree to the sale and then find out last minute the sissoko deal has fell through and we are stuck understaffed then.

and under ordered on scouse pies for the next home game

#nothingwillbethesame

Selling McCarthy wouldn't leave us understaffed - he's invisible anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back