Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking good atm.

Not looking good for long time but I guess we (some of us, most?) think things are in place for a flurry of activity and several names about to arrive at the airport before the end of the day.

This means no outgoings other than those w/out squad numbers; ie We'll go with what we've got!

Aye we should.

Plenty of time to go. Lack of proper links/rumours is worrying but after the past few weeks, I wouldn't trust what anyone says. If we get something done, great. If we don't, we'll go with what we've got etc etc
i) Not lots of time really mate.
ii) Shouldn't be in the position where we don't invest TV money still and hope that those that spend fail, relatively speaking.

Anyway, let's hope we get a few good desperado's in, sooooon :)

The 5 promised deadline day signings. Will someone get that tractor off the road they cant get into Finch Farm.

35F348A000000578-3674032-image-a-43_1467656282790.jpg

In a scene reminiscent of the heartwarming moment when Hopkins hears the Elephant Man reciting the Lord is My Shepherd, Koeman just saw Niasse and McGeady doing keepy uppies in the Finch Farm carpark just when he was about to finalize a top striker and someone for our left wing. He now sees something in these misunderstood outcasts and we're going to go with what we have.

high hopes and we have not even had a story to keep us entertained so far.

8 hours to go, and we have no breaking news or any rumour other than the stuff we had anyway which was jarg and on and off again each day.

Still think we'll get 3/4 in today. Some deals are probably already done and we're either waiting for the players current teams to sign replacements, or we're wanting to do a big announcement of a few signings at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back