Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us are on mobile so please stop throwing stupid gifs into every page ffs. Thanks.

post-32232-yeah-I-cant-do-this-gif-Tim-Me-SIse.gif

People are saying Boro have a bid accepted for Deulofeu. This day is getting even worse.
If the most creative player we have is leaving when we have no other creativity and are desperate for more of it, then something has gone seriously wrong here.

Deulofeu is one of a handful of players you'd have as protected species at Everton. To bin him off would be deranged.

I hate to bring reason into this but.........as for why "they've left it so late", its because this window is unlike any other. With all of the cash from the new deal, this window is an adjustment for everybody in values. Its like if you went to buy a car, and the dealer said its 25k, but last month it was 15k. You wouldnt just go "Well, thats the price, best just buy it and cry". You'd go "Thats outrageous, I hate you, Im going somewhere else", but then you find all of the other dealers are all selling at the same price. You live in denial for a while, but eventually realize if you want it, you have to pay the new price or get an old jolapy. You arent getting deals anywhere.

TDD is the day everyone comes to terms with the new deals, in future windows it will be easier. But no rational person is going to pony up outrageous prices early in the windwo, instead hoping things will come back down near the end of it. Nobody knows what a "good deal" is anymore with these prices.

In a scene reminiscent of the heartwarming moment when Hopkins hears the Elephant Man reciting the Lord is My Shepherd, Koeman just saw Niasse and McGeady doing keepy uppies in the Finch Farm carpark just when he was about to finalize a top striker and someone for our left wing. He now sees something in these misunderstood outcasts and we're going to go with what we have.
The McGeady Turn can make the heart of any man swoon.

Still think we'll get 3/4 in today. Some deals are probably already done and we're either waiting for the players current teams to sign replacements, or we're wanting to do a big announcement of a few signings at once.

Hope so, you are possibly right but right now it looks like this:

You know how some folk have suggested this: there are no more ITKs, their day is gone, the club are very tight lipped these days so no one knows anything, there are no ITKs, end of.

How about: there are no ITKs as there is nothing really going on?

high hopes and we have not even had a story to keep us entertained so far.

8 hours to go, and we have no breaking news or any rumour other than the stuff we had anyway which was jarg and on and off again each day.

Oh no, one of the excuse makers top warriors has defected to the bed wetters.

Who can stop them, they need a hero to save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back