Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried to buy bleach but failed cause we aren't in Europe
Got enough for everybody here mate, just grab a straw and take a sip.

0604855.jpg

But simultaneously, the guy never learns. He keeps putting out wrong info. Not just "misinterpreted" or "things changed" - just outright wrong.

Can't help but just give some very obvious advice; shut up until you know things for certain. It's not hard, and I don't get why an obviously intelligent bloke is doing some very stupid things on here and social media.

I was telling @The Esk yesterday how much I enjoy his knack for timing. Like yesterdays bruno martins indi shout and then, almost instantly - BAM. Stoke.

If he was doing it intentionally, he'd be a genius of a wind up like no other.

People need to chill. He'll get one right eventually - he'll have his Bolasie moment ffs and when he does, I'm going to multi quote all you doubters to death.

I think we should be pushing to bring in Wilshire. I think we desperately need quality options to supplement Barry and Guaye in midfield, especially as neither will play every game this season.

It does concern me that there is nothing. Not even any jarg rumours to go on. Nothing on the existing and none on any new ones.

Just like everyone has packed up and gone home from the window and given up trying to spin it all. I dread to think anyone has watched sky sports all day, practically nothing has happened, barely enough news to fill a recap of the last hour lol

I was telling @The Esk yesterday how much I enjoy his knack for timing. Like yesterdays bruno martins indi shout and then, almost instantly - BAM. Stoke.

If he was doing it intentionally, he'd be a genius of a wind up like no other.

People need to chill. He'll get one right eventually - he'll have his Bolasie moment ffs and when he does, I'm going to multi quote all you doubters to death.

I genuinely want it all to be a massive wind up because it would be hilarious and what we all deserve for being so desperate and needy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back