Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite difficult on the striker front, because it would have to be someone who can fit into the team with Lukaku playing as well, and someone who could take the reigns of Lukaku if he were to be injured. This is why we didn't sign Bony and I think it's why we won't sign another pure centre forward. Who, with quality, would be happy coming in to sit on the bench or be pushed onto the wing?

I genuinely think a deal has been done for him to leave and the only thing holding it up is for us to get a replacement in

Hope so mate.

As long as he stays in England. Don't want to miss another opportunity to watch him attempt some first team football.

I am made up with Williams but that's it. The rest of the transfers have been mediocre at best. Plus we lost our best defender in Stones.

It's been a farce considering we were all expecting some big name signings. Same old Everton.

stones at this point in time was far from our best defender
Holgate is already looking better than he ever did, while being able to actually defend

I completely agree that another striker is a top priority.

We are f*cked if Lukaku gets injured

Not just that, he plays upfront on his own all season which is tiring in its self. when you look at all the other clubs in the prem in terms of top 8 top 10 they all have atleast two decent will score you goals strikers and many more have a decent third.

We have one, and that's painful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back