Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are pal. Yes they are

If you have a talent for spotting potential or certain skills that would go well in the premier league then you can buy cheap players

You could sign a striker who's scored once in 30 games quite cheap surely? But you may see something in him which suggests he's only scored once because of the style of play his team has been playing and that he would be more suited to this league

look at forlan mate, awful over here, fantastic when he played in spain

Maybe that is why we want this lewin fella

Sunderland have signed.. Stoke have signed.. Etc etc

Everton have bad bid rejected.. Everton have missed out on.. Everton deal off as clubs couldn't agree fee etc etc

Come on lads it's Everton you've gotta laugh about it sometimes we are just one of those clubs where we do get the short straw sometimes!

Scenes in the board room when Porto rejected that bid

image.webp

None showed interest until we did...

Well I don't know about that, but I do agree arsenal were interested then said no, however went back in for him once they knew Walsh wanted him.. Fair point

However a striker who scored 17 goals in 35 games in a top top league, playing for a pretty poor club with average players.. That for me is a very good record and surely doesn't take a genius to spot that he wouldn't be a bad player to take a punt on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back