Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me - heres what would have been a decent summer:

Selling should have been done as early as possible, A new keeper, striker and keeping Lukaku should have been dealt with in week 1.

I would have sold about 70/80 mill of the squad.

All could have been done nice and early.

Get rid of Kone, Niasse, Mccarthy, Cleverly, Lennon, Osman, Hibbert,Oviedo, Aiden McGeady.

Then buy a decent new winger, a back up right back, a back up left back and up to 4 new midfielders.

Spend about 100 Mill could have done some solid business early and then had a mad last day.

We made two good buys - Gueye and Williams. Bolasie is a complete rip off and the players we are currently being linked with today are not filling me with any optimisim for the new season.

Sunderland have signed.. Stoke have signed.. Etc etc

Everton have bad bid rejected.. Everton have missed out on.. Everton deal off as clubs couldn't agree fee etc etc

Come on lads it's Everton you've gotta laugh about it sometimes we are just one of those clubs where we do get the short straw sometimes!

Yeah but to be fair, they have signed players that are below the standard we allready have. Burnley also doing a bit of work today, but same again, we are looking in a higer market which is harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back