Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, give people a break here maybe?

When one of the forum mods is saying he has been told up to 7-8 then you cannot blame people for thinking there might be some substance in it.

Stop trying to play the wise after the event owl! you were boring us all about Mosh being an "enabler" not so long ago and how he was going to change the landscape.

It might still happen, but this "I knew all along" act is not going to wash!

I've given people a break all summer.

They were the ones claiming there would be 8 signings and dismissing everyone else saying its going to take a little longer.

The ones saying we would sign 8 players are frankly guilty of winding people up on here unduly. The ones who went along are guilty of nativity.

It was always going to be a maximum of 5.

All summer long.

LOL

Windows very much still open.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Can't keep blaming him Matty.

At some point, the emphasis has to go towards Moshiri. It's his train set now.

He made the decision to bring in Ryazantsev - with no football experience, and maintained the status quo. Promoting Elstone and Denise Barrett-Baxendale to the board.

It's the board that isn't doing the business in the market to support the manager.

Fair enough mate but it feels transfer wise it's like same old Everton even tho I know things have changed or in the process of change. If moshri (ok il blame him ) knew of our current rubbish negotiating skills he shoudnt have kenwright do it.

Bit of a grim window

How?

Stones the only player who even had an impact last year who has gone. Record fee, he wanted to leave.

We've so far brought in four players who ALL improve the team and fit into Koeman's style of play.

DD a bit of a damp squid so FAR - but either way we are finishing the window stronger than we started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back