Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are scurrying worse than Dale Winton at the 30 second claxon of Supermarket Sweep.

2F252F2200000578-3722272-image-a-10_1470250312713.jpg

Maybe but you'd have to seriously question why if West Ham who play a similar style to us don't rate him yet we do?

I'm sorry mate but I've seen enough of Valencia in the premier league to know that he is simply not the player to take us to the next level

Obviously he's better than niasse but who isnt
Because West Ham are a bunch of scrotums with no style no class and no DoF if the proven quality of Walsh
Simple

It was naive to think that there would be about 8 signings in one transfer window.

Some of the posters on this forum need to take a clear long look at themselves

Well, give people a break here maybe?

When one of the forum mods is saying he has been told up to 7-8 then you cannot blame people for thinking there might be some substance in it.

Stop trying to play the wise after the event owl! you were boring us all about Mosh being an "enabler" not so long ago and how he was going to change the landscape.

It might still happen, but this "I knew all along" act is not going to wash!

So if that's the case we knew this going into this window and a proper plan should of been in place or just people who can negotiate transfers.

I don't wanna be gloomy but it all smacks of kenwright the whole lot.

Can't keep blaming him Matty.

At some point, the emphasis has to go towards Moshiri. It's his train set now.

He made the decision to bring in Ryazantsev - with no football experience, and maintained the status quo. Promoting Elstone and Denise Barrett-Baxendale to the board.

It's the board that isn't doing the business in the market to support the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back