Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an idea mate?

WHAT ABOUT, trusting a manager who has already brought in four signings that have improved the side dramatically and has got us off to our best start in over a decade oh, and who just finished 7th and 6th consecutively with a side that had to sell all of their best players every summer.

BUT No, a manager's entire job is SILLY SEASON, ey?

So you saying its Steve Walsh's fault. Bit early to stick the knife in yet.

So even with a billionaire owner, sorry majority shareholder, we've added fulhams reserve keeper, a decent 32 year old centre half, villas midfielder and got raped by palace for an inconsistent winger. I remember everyone laughing at how spurs blew the bale money!

That's the amazing thing. Any club with an ounce of competency has alternatives planned, so while negotiating with Napoli for Gabbiadini, we should have also been talking to City about Bony (or any of the other decent strikers out there) just in case.

He didn't look unlikely a week ago as Napoli were confident of getting Kalinic. Their deal for Kalinic fell through on Monday.

Fact is we're not mate. There are some sad losers on here that just joined today and are trying to wind people up about The Esk. Pathetic, isn't it?

Nobody is trying to wind anyone up, it's an observation I've made. Obviously the esk has got a fan club, so he's probably a decent Evertonian. But you can't deny he's been so wrong this summer.

It's very hard to trust a manager who has failed so far to bring in players in key positions that we clearly need. I rate Koeman and I have faith but he's had a mare

Hopefully it just doesn't add up how one minute we are linked with witsel millik koulibaily.. Yet end up with enner Valencia on loan.
I agree ...everton ruin dreams...
Behave mate we will be fine.....if not Koeman will leave, Walsh will be sacked, Mosh will leave.....we are doomed.

Chortle.

Goes back to what I was saying ages ago - our board is naive in the market and aren't familiar with operating at a new level.

We brought in Ryazantsev with no football experience, and maintained the status quo.

I expected Moshiri to ring the changes - I suspect what we're seeing now is a consequence of the boards lack of ability/nous in a market they're not familar in.

Prove me wrong Everton...

To add, Koeman has said he wants more to come in - 4 more.

Since then, none have.

Someone, somewhere is failing.

Here's an idea mate?

WHAT ABOUT, trusting a manager who has already brought in four signings that have improved the side dramatically and has got us off to our best start in over a decade oh, and who just finished 7th and 6th consecutively with a side that had to sell all of their best players every summer.

BUT No, a manager's entire job is SILLY SEASON, ey?

Very very simple minded.

Have you taken into account injuries suspensions? The fact that mirrales and Delafeou seem to get injured and or struggle for with tiredness throughout the season and we have only Lennon as a real back up winger. Have you taken into account our keeper hasn't been tested properly by top sides yet? That we are massively short upfront and in defence, and that our back up options to our first team players are sadly way off.

Yes mate everything is great now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back