Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have comoetition all over the pitch, except for striker. Our striker has been poor for the last part of season and average since. Why should be looking for a striker to play second fiddle, we should be looking for someone who can challenge Lukaku. If Lukaku gets injured we have no one, the only option would be to throw a winger upfront.

Exactly!

Lukaku sees Valencia and thinks oh I've got nothing to worry about. Lukaku sees a decent name striker sign and all of a sudden he has to start waking up and realised his place isn't guaranteed. At the moment he knows he's first choice and even in poor form it's unlikely he will lose his place.

im scared to hear skys breaking news,incase it says everton and west hams Enner Valencia lol,dont know if to cry or what,hope we have someone else lined up instead in the hope this falls through if hes miles away in america

Surely Bony is going to want to walk into a team where he is the number one striker. With Stoke that's what he gets. He doesn't here. He would have always been back up/competition to Lukaku and was never going to happen.

All summer to get a striker and Enner Valencia is the one we have gone for. It's a panic as we've made a complete mess of things. I imagine 2 days ago his name hadn't been mentioned at all - obviously West Ham have alerted teams to his availability. We have panicked.

Goes back to what I was saying ages ago - our board is naive in the market and aren't familiar with operating at a new level.

We brought in Ryazantsev with no football experience, and maintained the status quo.

I expected Moshiri to ring the changes - I suspect what we're seeing now is a consequence of the boards lack of ability/nous in a market they're not familar in.

Prove me wrong Everton...

Absolutely correct.

It's very hard to trust a manager who has failed so far to bring in players in key positions that we clearly need. I rate Koeman and I have faith but he's had a mare

Hopefully it just doesn't add up how one minute we are linked with witsel millik koulibaily.. Yet end up with enner Valencia on loan.

Here's an idea mate?

WHAT ABOUT, trusting a manager who has already brought in four signings that have improved the side dramatically and has got us off to our best start in over a decade oh, and who just finished 7th and 6th consecutively with a side that had to sell all of their best players every summer.

BUT No, a manager's entire job is SILLY SEASON, ey?

remember when we were rumored to be after Mata, Koulibaly, and Witsel? And Bill is touting Mosh is going to make our dreams come true. Warchests and "Nothing Will be the Same" videos.

Now we sit at deadline day discussing Sissoko, Valencia, and some Brahimi cat that no ones seen play.

Us Evertonians are a naive bunch

None of those media driven fantasy targets have been sold to anyone. It was all rumour. Show me were Everton ever said we were after those players?

Goes back to what I was saying ages ago - our board is naive in the market and aren't familiar with operating at a new level.

We brought in Ryazantsev with no football experience, and maintained the status quo.

I expected Moshiri to ring the changes - I suspect what we're seeing now is a consequence of the boards lack of ability/nous in a market they're not familar in.

Prove me wrong Everton...

It was naive to think that there would be about 8 signings in one transfer window.

Some of the posters on this forum need to take a clear long look at themselves

Yes, you might want to continue, seeing as its very hard to prove your point about all of the teams in for the "Prem's 2nd best tackler" by posting articles from OVER A YEAR AGO.

Hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back