Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes back to what I was saying ages ago - our board is naive in the market and aren't familiar with operating at a new level.

We brought in Ryazantsev with no football experience, and maintained the status quo.

I expected Moshiri to ring the changes - I suspect what we're seeing now is a consequence of the boards lack of ability/nous in a market they're not familar in.

Prove me wrong Everton...

This is so important. If the club learn from what went wrong this summer, everything will be fine.

We're sell to buy. Confirmed. Moshiri almost certainly a massive fraud.
Think we've been led up the garden path here. So we don't make a signing nearly all summer long despite apparently having "the biggest war chest in our history" under our new Iranian overlord, excuses made all over the shop as to why we hadn't signed anyone ( new manager evaluating squad, Euro's, waiting for a DOF etc etc etc), we then finally kick in to action, by selling one of our most talented young gems for huge money.

Then as if by magic, we immediately sign 3/4 players with no problems whatsoever, totalling a figure spookily similar to the money recouped for said sold young gem.

Then as if by magic again, the transfer activity suddenly grinds to a halt once again for more evaluating, mulling, and considering.

This carries on right until today, deadline day, when we pull out of big money deals left right and centre that were seemingly all but done, and instead sign a crap player West Ham want shut of, but only on LOAN?

And people get shot down on here for being "suspicious"?

LOL

We've had all summer to bring in a striker and this is what we end up with.

If Gabbiadini looked unlikely a week a go we should have moved on sooner, it seems we've been waiting for answers from players and clubs too long this summer before moving on.

That's the amazing thing. Any club with an ounce of competency has alternatives planned, so while negotiating with Napoli for Gabbiadini, we should have also been talking to City about Bony (or any of the other decent strikers out there) just in case.

Goes back to what I was saying ages ago - our board is naive in the market and aren't familiar with operating at a new level.

We brought in Ryazantsev with no football experience, and maintained the status quo.

I expected Moshiri to ring the changes - I suspect what we're seeing now is a consequence of the boards lack of ability/nous in a market they're not familar in.

Prove me wrong Everton...

So if that's the case we knew this going into this window and a proper plan should of been in place or just people who can negotiate transfers.

I don't wanna be gloomy but it all smacks of kenwright the whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back