Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enthused with West Ham cast offs but his record at international level is excellent and West Ham have played him wide quite often - have no idea about his attitude though.

Also Steve Walsh seems to have an eye for cast offs - Huth, Simpson, Drinkwater etc

Someone soothe us all please
cat-massage.gif

If we are meant to be rich now we've got a funny way of showing it. And even if it's a new stadium announced tomorrow it's still not good enough and it's to probably to distract today's failings.

whatever Matty mate, end of the day I'm more arsed about what goes on on the pitch.

If we get Valencia in on loan (probably a big if) then he's fine as back-up.

I'm not saying it's not been frustrating to see us do business SO late again - and in all truth it does reek of a hangover from the previous regime that needs shifting.

What I don't like is some of our mainly sound fans been proper meffs and thinking we're a global super-power, but when asked why they blame 'PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET'

Good window so far and that doesn't change now. I'll be disappointed if we don't get more in by 11.

Lou...

I'm sorry mate, but in what world is Valencia not better than our CURRENT back-up striker (THE GOLDEN PRINCE)...

On loan, as back-up, it's a sound deal (IF it comes off)

With Ayew out for months mate, and Carroll never off the treatment table, doesn't it make you (even a tad) wonder why they would decide to let him go out on loan, especially when in all reality we can be called rivals for those Europa places (neither of us will get in the top 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back