Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got rid of El fraudo, couldn't give a monkeys about the window. Still floating on air after seeing that bald Ted getting the boot
There there mate. He's adding another chapter to his boss CV and you're still grinding an axe.

Guess who's won that one?

Lol

whatever Matty mate, end of the day I'm more arsed about what goes on on the pitch.

If we get Valencia in on loan (probably a big if) then he's fine as back-up.

I'm not saying it's not been frustrating to see us do business SO late again - and in all truth it does reek of a hangover from the previous regime that needs shifting.

What I don't like is some of our mainly sound fans been proper meffs and thinking we're a global super-power, but when asked why they blame 'PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET'

Good window so far and that doesn't change now. I'll be disappointed if we don't get more in by 11.

I agree with some parts of your post. But all I can say is if you agree or not that right now they'res more questions than answers.

Tbf, I dont think it's the end of our business today. I still expect at least one major signing. There simply has to be, otherwise something might not be right in the hierarchy of this club - either between officers tasked with signings and the manager or, more scary, the owner and manager.

This could be a very short tenure indeed if Koeman has been told a load of fibs.

Could be, but he's paid very handsomely to endure it.

Be interesting if Mosh has sent Jim White anymore texts today.

Watch this space! I've been watching all day and nothing has happened.

Yesterday I was hoping for a marquee signing,today as it stands I would be over the moon if Naisse is gone by tonight.

Him running around the centre circle still haunts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back