Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
(i) Possible, but I would be confident we could compete financially with those aforementioned teams and their promises of minutes. I think those could've been pushed over the line personally but each to their own.

(ii) If Mr Koeman is unhappy to go with Lukaku and Kone then something should have been done earlier on in the summer. They will have had a feel after the Mata/Witsel/Koulibaly/Carvalho deals that, as confirmed by Jim White :)Blink:) the window was going to be a bizarre one and the players he really wanted probably weren't going to come off.

What deals were they for Mata,Witsel,Koulibaly and Carvalho ? How many times do people need telling? We were not in for these players...there was no word from the club about these players. The talk was all internet talk, paper talk(a little) and rumour ..nothing else. The only player we bid on for certain and didn't get was Perez who chose Arsenal because they're in the Champions League. That's all...the rest is....nothing.

Couple of injuries to key players and we are in danger of being dragged down the bottom end

Under Martinez, yes.

Under Koeman, no.

Here right, compare our squad now to S'ton this time last year... go on Paul, do it.

Southampton finished 6th.

Tell you something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back