Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not nonsense. I've never once seen Esk write any figures on the numbers of signings.

That was others. In fact there was a huge debate on the issue in the earlier transfer thread.

Oh really ?

Haven't been looking hard then.

23k6rsx.jpg

I don't know what you all have suddenly expected. Massive overpaying for only a small upgrade over what we have? Nah. I am happy if no Brahimi deal happens. 50m euro is just pure idiocy. Having a lot of money should not result into paying unreasonable prices for players. We don't need to overpay Brahimi - if the deal is not right for us, we should walk away.

Valencia would not be the worst deal right now. I don't know what you guys want. Bony probably went to Stoke because he is going to play there. He would be only a backup here. Valencia on loan as backup is ok - we have nothing for lose and he proved he is a decent PL striker even in West Ham and surely better than any other striker we have right now behind Lukaku. Sure, we all wanted Gabbiadini, but it is not easy to buy new players, especially the better ones, if you want to do reasonable bussiness. Sure, ideally we should buy a better player than Valencia, but surely he would be better than Kone or... Niasse.

And Sissoko for 30m in installments would be quite ok deal I believe. Overpay by about 5m, but would be in installments and is exactly the player we need IMO...

I am happy to wait a few months or a year for better players for reasonable money...

what if i was to tell you players will only get more expensive ?

We really are piss poor when it comes to sign a player a little out of our league. Pains me to see middlesborough sign Alvaro Negredo and Stoke getting Bony. Even Torino who finished 12th in Serie A got Joe Hart.

Mad how teams like Stoke and palace are now able to attract players easier than we can

Looking like it will be Sissoko if anyone. What are your opinions on that mate? Massive gamble for me if the quoted £30 million is correct.

West Ham fans seem as happy to be getting rid of Valencia as we would Niasse, which is worrying to say the least. Agree we may be needing reinforcments in January.

If we've got the money genuinely and the manager plus DoF wants him...

However, Naisse is a major bug bear of mine. I don't want to see money wasted.

Koeman is +1 for Idrissa Gueye for me.

Looks a £30 million player we only paid 1/3 of that for....

So on that basis I would say yes.

Its not nonsense. I've never once seen Esk write any figures on the numbers of signings.

That was others. In fact there was a huge debate on the issue in the earlier transfer thread.

Yes he has, loads of times....

went from 5/6......to 4/5 even yesterday he said 1 or 2....stop chatting wham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back