Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will knock it in respect, I would rather play Mori up front than him

I have not seen Gana at Villa or Stek but i was willing to give them a chance

Valencia is 100% a panic buy and is terrible

...I would think he's coming in to support the front man rather than play up front. I'm just trying to understand the reasoning and I think that's how he'd be deployed. He's only 26, concern that he's surplus to West Hams needs but perhaps he's the type of player RK wants.

Valencia and Sissoko is a disgrace like. Just get some cajones Everton and put £40-45 million on the table for a blockbuster signing that'll lift the whole club like Behrami.
Lift the club? We haven't lost a game yet and have a decent manager in charge. Stop being so greedy!

Moshiri best be having stern words with whoever has been negotiating the deals this summer - whoever has been in charge of it has had an absolute nightmare.

We sat on our arses probably thinking the teams will eventually give in near the deadline and we'll get our targets. Turns out we keep getting told to **** off and there's nothing we can do about it.

Look at Chelsea, had a 30M bid turned down...immediately went with a better offer and got their man. We are just happy that we got Koeman and Walsh (who also was not our number 1 choice).

Koeman signed a 3 year contract and when he said he needs 3 windows to get this team where he wants he didn't mean it with the likes of Enner Valencia. He must have been hoping for better.

Our club is not good at this football sport thing really aren't they?

Very odd

It worked well in the 80s as I started watching them but I'm getting the feeling it's time is coming to an end

Might just go to bed and these horrible thoughts wil just go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back