Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't overly mind Sisokho, we have probably overly paid by 5 million but I think with the right manager could be very effective. However lets not kid ourselves that he is either some massive marquee name, or in any way goes in any way to papering over the cracks in our squad.

He is a strong box to box midfielder player and an upgrade on McCarthy. The key aspects of the squad were a creative midfield player and a backup striker capable of pushing Lukaku (so not a lad West Ham are pushing out the door). On top of that Koeman has said he wants another goalkeeper.

I hope we don't have Kenwrights gormless gob if we capture Sisokho. We need at least another 3 more in the next 2 and 1/2 hours to make this transfer window resemble anything approaching respectable. Sisokho is a panic buy won't change that.

This has annoyed me more than the signing.

The Euros showed that Sissoko can turn it on when he wants, the problem is his attitude. How he behaved at Newcastle was appaling, a mate who's a Newcastle fan isn't to bothered about him going.

I can see him being similar to Mirallas & Del (I don't mean position). On their day, they will be world class but really inconsistent. As long as he stays interested he'll be good. A great first season then a slump.

Sissoko done

Brahimi been rumored to be done

Kone terms agreed and fee done just need sunderland to get replacement

surprised but we may turn this around COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back