Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were spending the 15 million this would have cost last year before prices went through the roof, would you all be whinging about Sissoko? FFS we spent almost that much on Niasse.

i dont know if sissoko is worth 30 million but i personally think he's a decent player that suffered under an inept manager last season McClaren and the Geordies were left crazy bitter. I mean he was being linked to Arsenal a couple of seasons ago

Yeah, really. Neither are PL proven, German experts have questions over Mustafi's ability in the air and his distribution and Spanish experts were suprised at Arsenal going for Perez and even John Cross (a big divi, but clearly sourced at Arsenal) said the scouting reports on Perez (watched over 40 times) were pretty poor.

Oh now that's a good point Wayno, that's really interesting because if the transactio is actualy worked out that way then it would ,mean we really haven't had as large an expected outlay as I'd hoped anyway.

I know most transfers are worked on a sort of drip feed if you like, but I did, and somewhat still do, look to us throwing a bit more dollar dollar bills y'all.

Cheers, Terry.

Indeed , Terry.

Fingers crossed they see things the same at board level and see it as a £6m outlay against our current finances, then subsequently go ahead and throw some mad papes at a different player.

Preferably a player that will turn out for the blues on the defensive end of the pitch.

Cheers, Wayno.

I am not a great fan of the PL Sissoko.

But I assume that the manager had some input into this one. So lets see I guess.

Oh, Moose, (clueless bell imo) still says Spurs in for him.

koemansrelayteam.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back