Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked and stunned that sky have had in the bag every single signing we have made....they may not be as quick but tbh.....very reliable. That is the most unsettling part of this window for me. I thought we were 007 silent. No suprises...no shocks but im kinda happy about the business we have done. Would of loved the star strucked, money grabber Kone and the maybe possibly awesome gabbioni....gabanaioi...(.never heard of him but his miss is catastrophic to our season italian). We have been robbed or improved.... I just don't know where I am.....hug me

Wouldn't be suprised if Spurs weren't interested but it's being banded about by his agent because the player prefers a move there

If Spurs did want him and sissoko said he would rather go there, there's every chance Newcastle would accept a lower bid from Spurs over us. They will be desperate to get rid to cover the lack of premier league money they won't be getting this year

Peter?

Who Peter?

Cheers.

I'll give you one example now, I can find others if you wish:

Lucescu (Zenit manager): "We had a serious offer from Everton for Witsel, but the player rejected it."
You realise you're spending time arguing with a man whose publicly backed Bill Kenwright for years.

Last edited:
Koeman left southampton because of the ambition (money) we have and we end up with hard running donkeys without footballbrains.

Welkome to everton.....unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back