Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a club with a recent mid table record, lack of silverware, and in need of a new stadium, is having trouble convincing players to join...well derr! Money, it seems, is not everything.

I'm looking forward to seeing us progress forward & extending the digit to these *tards that could've jumped on board at the ground floor! Fark em!!!

Sky bet have now just prices up for him to move to Spurs, is it just garbage by sky to try and get a few quid from punters, we'll soon see one way or the other

By upping his bid by 12 million over the course of the day...
Madness by both clubs . Should have been done weeks ago

Remember the Fat Waiter wouldn't sell until £30 mil was bid the yids have now bid over that so the finger can be pointed there. Paying £30 mil for a lazy sod is sheer madness

Time to up the protests. We get a top manager in on utter lies and deceitful promises from another asset stripper.

This club is a disgrace to the fans. I've seen zero success in my lifetime and it's no wonder with the absolute vermin that have ran the club.

o_O

Time to up the protests. We get a top manager in on utter lies and deceitful promises from another asset stripper.

This club is a disgrace to the fans. I've seen zero success in my lifetime and it's no wonder with the absolute vermin that have ran the club.

Go and have a drink mate

Cant say we didnt want to pay the money with the Sissoko deal, Spurs matched the bif, they have CL and are in London

The other debacles are a bit suspect though.

download.php
KENWRIGHT OUT ELSTONE OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back