Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll now we think Sissoko isn't a toffee after all. Ok so it would have been nice to have a sigjning in on the last day, he wasn't exactlya big name though was he regardless of what the transfer fee says.

But I'm afraid I've got to be honest, I feel a little bit let down by the club again, not becaus eof this flipping cowboy, but just because I thought we may have spent more than just the bloody john stones money, and excuse my language but I'm sorry it's not bleeding on is it.

Thanks, Terry.
Calm down Terry lad, no need for the language.

You's lot moaning about Sissoko, we've had a right result, never ever wanted him and the thought of paying 30m for him, better sticking as we are.

Oh and Spurs haven't had us off, they wanted him for 16m, we've forced the price up and made them pay way over the odds for him, he's not better than what they have, massive waste of money.

Ok Sh!t deadline day for us, but not as bad as Spurs, and that's a fact.

I did not want Sissoko we desperately need a forward man. WTF are we messing about going for that geordie ball bag for.

Add the 30m for that **** to the 40m for Brahimi and get him. 70m would get the Porto lad.

Who cares. Not arsed to be honest. We did sign 3 good players, today was not the only day you could buy someone.

Half you lot would moan if we signed Messi.

Cheer up...We are boss.

We just bid 30 mil for Sissoko who turned us down.

Bid 40mil euros for Brahimi, they wanted 50

Witsel turned us down

COuld not agree a price for the lad from Napoli. - we have money, just can't spend it.

Sissioko was 6m a year.. And there was no official confirmation of any of the other bids just media rumour

What more could they have done with Sissoko . Everything in place and he went awol.
But the rest of it is not good enough
The problem isn't what more could have been done today. I said it yesterday we had already left it too late.

The mistakes were made earlier in the window. You know the time when people were calling anyone saying this that they were being bedwetters.

This is me hearing about Sissoko not signing.

party-time.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back