Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

With the way this window has already gone, we really should have been expecting something like this to happen. But this is just a disaster.

I wouldn't even begrudge Koeman for walking. He's left a Club playing in European competition this year and hasn't been made signings he was promised.

He said on the record after the Stoke game "If I don't get one player in I will be very disappointed" - Enner Valencia won't change that IMO.

Kone deal stalling - apparently certain financial goalposts have been moved from when he agreed personal terms.

I'll post more when I have it.
Please don't.

Feel a bit deflated here tbh. I'd feel more inclined to laugh but it is genuinely concerning how rough this window has been for us.

Koeman, thankfully, is more patient than the hysterical shrieking internet virgin brigade. He'll be thinking longer term, as in, beyond his next round with the F5 key.

This POSTER is pathetic. It's like the cosmos conducted an experiment: "how little would it take to turn Everton supporters into RAWK?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back