Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIM - 'I'm pleased for EVERTON because they've done some good business at the end of this deadline day'

#Eh

giphy.gif

And we've still got niasse who's literally going to Rot for four months and become even worse.

The fact we couldn't even get him out on loan Jesus

Confirmed by agent means absolutely nothing pal. Do you know agents will say things to make it benefit themselves? Ie if they confirm a bid it can be an attempt to attract another club to come in.

I didn't think we went in for Perez in the end?

And it was only when Perez deal failed that lukaku said he was staying ( I genuinely think he'd have been sold to find that transfer ) once we knew we weren't gonna be able to replace him we told him he's staying another year
Ok mate. It's a conspiracy we have no money and Moshiri is a fraud. Ignore the actual evidence from people in the game that we have made concrete bids for players. Gabbiadini's agent only spoke after the transfer had fallen through, as Napoli decided they wanted to keep him and were going to offer him a new contract. Similarly why would Witsel's manager say they accepted the bid, but Witsel turned us down once he heard of Juve's interest. Is he in Kenwright's pocket too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back