Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No squad investment that's noticeable on balance sheet all we have to show is a manager who plays players were they should be played (most novices or fans could do that) a sporting director who ain't directing nowt that's obvious and a owner who profited fantastically this window

If we are to believe that we had (at one point) an £18m bid accepted for L.Kone and a £30m bid accepted for Sissoko does that not provide some credence to the 'investment' side of the 'project'? Albeit we didn't get them over the line. Or, are the majority calling these bids as 'phantom' regardless?

Whether you are pro Moshiri or totally against him we are all hurting at the moment. I think we expected at least one big name to come. We just have a difference of opinion of why we have failed! Just have to get behind the team now and hope we don't have to feel this way again.

New stadium details would be a good tonic right about now.

I mean he's alright is Enner Valencia, will no doubt bag a few goals and is better than either of our backup strikers. The problem of course is that you get ''promised'' so much and get carried away by who could be signing it all feels a bit disappointing.

I mean we have money to spend and apparently new ambitions but if we are honest we could of signed the players we have done under both Moyes and Martinez. Nobody sticks out (that's not to say that wont have a big impact), but we haven't signed any ''names''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back