Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just guessing, but with Baines it looks more and more like a confidence issue more so than fitness. Having the skill to bend a ball in is one thing, but only confidence/self belief actually gets the ball in the net. Same is true for strikers. there should be no question in their mind about scoring.

I agree with the sentiment, but if we had secured those we were interested in and very close to buying we would have spent an additional 80m, and I'm including Kone in that amount @ 18m. For me, the fault lay in two areas, one: players wanted European football and two: our 'dealing' was pathetic to say the least. Personally I would have been very happy with Perez, Ghezzal and Kone, though Ghezzal refusing to join us led to Brahimi which would also have been a good signing. We need to be stronger and more ruthless when dealing with transfers, give then a short time frame to say yes or no then move on, not waste weeks allowing other teams to come in and nick a player because they can offer European football when we have done all the work

I don't believe for one minute that there was a possibility of us signing every one of those players, and if there was, then it was with club money, and could have been done under the Kenwright administration. I don't believe that there was an additional 80 million in club money available.

So either Koeman has lied to us twice

'if niasse wants to play football he must leave Everton'

' I want 3 or 4 in'

Or the has been a faiure from Board. Money is on elstone and Bill however Moshiri may be just as not competent in running a football club.

Having positive net spent (including TV MONEY) may be seen as a success for a business man like Moshiri.

Meanwhile we are lacking serious quality on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back