Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
- You ready to go abroad. Is there any foreign language study?

- Until recently, I studied English. But in September, I was born the second son, and the elementary lost time.But after the end of the second commission plan to return to the course. I am interested in, the more English I like is given. I am learning a language for themselves, rather than as a preparation for the championship of England. I often go abroad and do not like Beck and Meca. I want to speak normally.

- Which Championship (NPS Series "A", bundesliga), think better suits you?

- In any league there is a good team, but I am impressed by how the championship over the English Premier League. They have a dynamic football, a lot of dangerous moments and goals. But I reasoned as a fan, not as a football player who wants to play in England.

- Is it better to have a guaranteed place in the basis of the conditional "Everton" or fend substitute appearances in the "Barcelona"?

- It is better to play in the conditional "Everton". Of course, you can go to the "Barcelona", make cool selfie with Messi, put images in instagram, dial million likes and be pleased with himself. But I'm not one of these. For me is very important match practice. If I do not play twice a week, I have nowhere to throw out the emotions and energy. My family will go mad. If I play, the next day I was all calm and smile. If I missed the game and lay the house, I immediately run into a quarrel, which make up one's mind to himself for some reason. Here is such a nasty character I have.

Has basically just admitted he wants to play for us and would sign. Would improve the team massively- bring back the balance between the left and right sides.

The fume will be something to see if we don't sign him in the summer.

YarmolenkON ?

Agree it before the euros with extra money if Ukraine get further in the tournament (to please kiev so they're not missing out?).

Simples. Win teh league next year by winining 7-6 each game, 3 assits for del, 3 assists for yarm, 3 goals each for Rom and Niasse. Job Done.

Easy this manager lark.

How come the January transfer thread is still open in February? To have legs, it needs to be renamed to something along the lines of 'The post January pre summer who should we get in the next window thread' Or maybe something a bit shorter, just a thought.

How come the January transfer thread is still open in February? To have legs, it needs to be renamed to something along the lines of 'The post January pre summer who should we get in the next window thread' Or maybe something a bit shorter, just a thought.
I wouldn't worry about it mate. There's still speculation ongoing.

This Yarmolenko thing, is it real? Either way, it's bizarre. It would indicate he's on his way at the end of the season if true. Why else would we get a personal mention?

I wouldn't worry about it mate. There's still speculation ongoing.

This Yarmolenko thing, is it real? Either way, it's bizarre. It would indicate he's on his way at the end of the season if true. Why else would we get a personal mention?
This one's got a distinct whiff of Riquelme with a dusting of Moutinho thrown in. Hope I'm wrong like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back