Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. Not that I am aware of anyrate.

To recap. He has openly said he would love to play in England. Only 3 clubs made serious moves this window. Us, Dortmund, and Arsenal. The only way he would have moved pre CL matches would be if either RM/BM piped up, or said clubs made daft offers. We tried, late, after Arse and Dortmund packed it in until summer.

He is a home grown fan/player in Kiev. Big fish. Certain of his place. A key player.

Now, take that comment about "Messi selfie"...........And he name checked Everton. Not Stoke. Not Arsenal. Not Dortmund. Everton.

Then vault my posts from a few days before end of window. A picture will emerge.
Didn't the question name us first though?

No. Not that I am aware of anyrate.

To recap. He has openly said he would love to play in England. Only 3 clubs made serious moves this window. Us, Dortmund, and Arsenal. The only way he would have moved pre CL matches would be if either RM/BM piped up, or said clubs made daft offers. We tried, late, after Arse and Dortmund packed it in until summer.

He is a home grown fan/player in Kiev. Big fish. Certain of his place. A key player.

Now, take that comment about "Messi selfie"...........And he name checked Everton. Not Stoke. Not Arsenal. Not Dortmund. Everton.

Then vault my posts from a few days before end of window. A picture will emerge.

I'm liking this picture.

Better hope we dont get Europe, El Coco doesnt like Europe, he cant cope with it.

I hope he'll have learned his lesson from last season. You give that EL a wide berth and play your weakest team. If that gets you through the group stage into the KO stages then start to put a half decent team out.

That tournament is the football equivalent of an attack on Russia. A long drawn out slog that leads to inevitable perishing defeat followed by domestic carnage.

I hope he'll have learned his lesson from last season. You give that EL a wide berth and play your weakest team. If that gets you through the group stage into the KO stages then start to put a half decent team out.

That tournament is the football equivalent of an attack on Russia. A long drawn out slog that leads to inevitable perishing defeat followed by domestic carnage.

Needs a major overhaul before teams start taking it seriously again but that's another topic on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back