Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have Rooney back in a heart beat if the deal was right. Getting away from Rooney for a minute did anyone watch the Peterborough v WBA game to night there was two young lads playing for borough who were outstanding, Samuelsen and and I think the other guy was Forrester, I know their a lower league side and the standard not to good but if we're looking at taking a punt on buying players from the lower leagues these two are worth looking at

Would have Rooney back in a heart beat if the deal was right. Getting away from Rooney for a minute did anyone watch the Peterborough v WBA game to night there was two young lads playing for borough who were outstanding, Samuelsen and and I think the other guy was Forrester, I know their a lower league side and the standard not to good but if we're looking at taking a punt on buying players from the lower leagues these two are worth looking at
The Samuelson kid is on loan from West Ham mate.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...y-to-bide-their-time-in-loan-market-1-7726568

Gibson to Sheffield Wednesday on 'Emergency Loan'. To be able to play in the play-off final you have to sign between the 25th of February and the 24th of March. Hopefully there is something in this and when Besic is given the all-clear Gibbo can go and try and play some football again. He's behind Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Cleverley, Osman, Barkley now so if he gets this opportunity he'd be stupid not to take it.

we couldnt afford mata and he'd never come here

i'd love felliani personally..hate how he's been treated at utd, tho i dunno how he would fit in

He is a very difficult type of player to fit in any system. You put him on the field, then wonder why you did that and the he scores and you remember. :)

I'd bring back Fellaini. Ross badly needs backup - we don't really have any other good Number 10s other than perhaps Geri, and he's not even played there before. Not Mata though, probably too expensive and wouldn't fit into the side.

The way the fans are treating him, Mignolet is an option as a keeper. I know he has looked dire at times this season but he really is an excellent keeper (and soooooooo much better than Howard, but who isn't?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back