Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realise it's possible to post and not bash martinez in every single one of them. you've only been here a day and you've banged that drum 100 times already - we get it.

He would walk into many sides, bigger teams then us will be interested - I don't fancy going into a tug of war with Liverpool over a player. We tend to lose out

It only says SOME estimates as upto £150 million it could be anything. Regardless of that sadly it sounds like Martinez will still be in a job next season and will be spending that money. Looks like the only way so called businessmen like Moshiri and Kenwright will be able to realise the managers not upto the task is by him blowing big money same as Rodgers, MON and LVG.

anyone with eyes can see offering a top manager that sort of budget to spend ie Hiddink, Mourinho, Emery etc. Would be the smartest way forward.
The same Mourinho that saw Falcao play all last season like a bambi on ice for United...yet still thought he'd make a good striker for Chelsea this year?

Or is it the over 50m that he spent on the wingers Schurrle, Salah and Cuadrado that he then never used that particularly appeals? Or selling Lukaku and Kevin De Bruyne just before they doubled in value?

There are several things to rate Mourinho on, don't think his transfer policy is one of them.

The same Mourinho that saw Falcao play all last season like a bambi on ice for United...yet still thought he'd make a good striker for Chelsea this year?

Or is it the over 50m that he spent on the wingers Schurrle, Salah and Cuadrado that he then never used that particularly appeals? Or selling Lukaku and Kevin De Brunyne just before they doubled in value?

There are several things to rate Mourinho on, don't think his transfer policy is one of them.
I must not have eyes.

Linked in the guardian to lewis cook from Leeds.

Cillissen is ok but Leno/Rico far far better...

If we did have anything like that silly money i'd just go and sign Dele Alli.

He was the GK LVG subbed for Krul in the penalty shootout with Costa Rica at Brazil World Cup...hope he's been doing some practice at them as can't regularly sub him off before pens.
And I remember thinking at the time what an absolute wee take that was from LVG and must have made the keeper feel about an inch small.

To his enormous credit though, he never made a bit of fuss, ran off the pitch and shook hands with Krul and then cheered on his team mates during and after the shoot out.

So the lad has a fantastic temperament. I also thought he was very good at the world cup but that is the only time I've actually seen him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back