Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
£150m to start with, £50m for Lukaku, £40m for Stones, about £100m from the TV money.

That's well over £300m in the war chest. Allow your brain to process that information. Three. Hundred. Million. Pounds.

If we have dealings with Chelsea this summer, what do you reckon about Kenedy coming the other way? He looks like he's finding his feet now and in that game against us it took Coleman and Lennon to subdue him down that left side.

Still raw, but looks to have the makings of an elite player to me.

Also, staying on the Chelsea swap vein, Christensen currently at Gladbach.

The two of them for Stones = marvellous deal.

Jonas and Slimani from the Portuguese league, both having the season of their lives. The things we'd do with the two of them...

If we have dealings with Chelsea this summer, what do you reckon about Kenedy coming the other way? He looks like he's finding his feet now and in that game against us it took Coleman and Lennon to subdue him down that left side.

Still raw, but looks to have the makings of an elite player to me.

Also, staying on the Chelsea swap vein, Christensen currently at Gladbach.

The two of them for Stones = marvellous deal.

Quite glad you have no say in how we deal with transfers.

Lukaku defo looks like he's off, Belgium players ego grows with all this golden generation crap.

Hefty fee for Rom will let us buy top class to replace. Embolo and Lacazette are good shouts for me...maybe try for someone like Morata - statement of intent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back