Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, all we need to do is get rid of our dead wood, sign Yarmolenko, a great goalkeeper, keep the rest of our best players and we'll be brilliant.

Not too much to ask for, is it?

Bony/Benteke no thank you

Let me guess mate Benzema? Higuain? Lewandowski?

Our fans are gonna be in for a big shock if they think we can attract a like for like replacement whilst sat in the bottom half. We'll be lucky to get a Bony type in you forget every side with European football will be after these forwards, not to mention sides like West Ham and Stoke who are above us (and the kopites).

Goalkeeper, Right Back, Attacking Midfielder and Left Winger/Striker whichever Niasse isn't. That's the areas I think need strengthening.

If we were to get EL Via the cup I would go for:

Bony/Benteke £30 million
Yarmolenko/playmaker: £25 million
Schneiderlin: £25 million
Begovic: £10 million

Even losing Rom I would we would be stronger with those players coming in.

Why would you want to give the RS any money at all for Benteke?

And Schneiderlin is now a key player for United as well so he would be unlikely.

Re. Carrick, it really would be a strange one. Can't see it happening

Why would you want to give the RS any money at all for Benteke?

And Schneiderlin is now a key player for United as well so he would be unlikely.

Re. Carrick, it really would be a strange one. Can't see it happening

Apparently Schneiderlin could be out if they get a big enough offer. I rate Benteke mate if he recaptures his villa form we will have done a great bit of business. And how great would if be a fired up Benteke out for revenge putting the kopites to the sword in the Derby!

Apparently Schneiderlin could be out if they get a big enough offer. I rate Benteke mate if he recaptures his villa form we will have done a great bit of business. And how great would if be a fired up Benteke out for revenge putting the kopites to the sword in the Derby!
Massive wage and fee for someone that wouldn't fit in our system and has been mostly pony since his bad injury

It's 2016 not 2014 mate, or are you a character from Quantum leap??

We should not be getting linked to the likes of Carrick now i would say,with us been able to supposedly shop for bigger/better targets,do the papers not have time to link us with better players lol,than still acting as though we have no money

The papers will write whatever tosh they think will get the public to buy their respective future chip wrappers.

Massive wage and fee for someone that wouldn't fit in our system and has been mostly pony since his bad injury

All depends on how we set up next season. If deulofeu is still whipping balls into the box he could score a hat full for us. He went through a bad patch under Lambert back from injury then scored something like 10 in 11 games under Sherwood, he's utterly bummed both ours and the kopites defence a number of times as well.

Trust me when I say it'll be the Bonys, Bentekes and Berahinos of this world that we'll be looking at and not the Benzemas and Higuains that some of the deluded lot are dreaming of.

All depends on how we set up next season. If deulofeu is still whipping balls into the box he could score a hat full for us. He went through a bad patch under Lambert back from injury then scored something like 10 in 11 games under Sherwood, he's utterly bummed both ours and the kopites defence a number of times as well.

Trust me when I say it'll be the Bonys, Bentekes and Berahinos of this world that we'll be looking at and not the Benzemas and Higuains that some of the deluded lot are dreaming of.
Don't think anyones mentioned benzema and higuain.

If we replace Rom it'll be someone like a lazcette or batshuayi, theres no value in buying from another prem side

Let me guess mate Benzema? Higuain? Lewandowski?

Our fans are gonna be in for a big shock if they think we can attract a like for like replacement whilst sat in the bottom half. We'll be lucky to get a Bony type in you forget every side with European football will be after these forwards, not to mention sides like West Ham and Stoke who are above us (and the kopites).
Would never have said any of those 3.
It's just that bony and benteke are both absolutely dreadful in attitude and footballing ability? After seeing that flop at lfc why would you want to replace lukaku with who is seen as quite literally, a poor man's lu

£150m is pie in the sky stuff, that certainly won't be coming out of Moshiri's back pocket.

With our new found financial stability though he will be able to give us all the sky money, with a little more on top for good measure. Be surprised if we spend more than £50m though. Lots will go on new contracts I imagine.

If we were to get EL Via the cup I would go for:

Bony/Benteke £30 million
Yarmolenko/playmaker: £25 million
Schneiderlin: £25 million
Begovic: £10 million

Even losing Rom I would we would be stronger with those players coming in.
Schneiderlin would be an excellent signing for us. Don't know if he'd come to us though. Type of signing we should be looking at. Talented premiership player at his peak but still relatively young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back